Monday, August 22, 2011

Adventures with My Thule Bike Racks – Thule Kayak Rack

Are you a sports enthusiast that enjoys the great outdoors? Maybe you like to mountain bike or road bike. I love the rush that comes over my body as I speed downhill on a steep dirt trail or a mountain pass. I cannot image a better feeling than the sensory overload that comes from being outside, the fresh air, magnificent sequoia, redwoods, oaks, the smell of grass, wild flowers, and the warmth of the suns rays. Really…does life get any better? Kayaking has that same draw. You are out in the elements. The wind on your face, a splash of water as a wave runs over your bow. The tingling of the cold reminds you that you are alive!
I love the outdoors, biking and kayaking. Preparing for any adventure, I hop in my Toyota Tacoma with my Thule Bike Racks and Thule Kayak Rack mounted to my L2S Sport Rack Brackets, and head out of town. All my camping gear safely stowed in my truck bed below my racks. In no time, my heart begins to beat slower and my lungs begin to take in long breaths of fresh mountain air. I just feel a sense of peace and tranquility being outdoors. I am sure you must feel the same way.
There is always a sense of excitement as I pull into a campground looking intently for the perfect campsite to unload my gear. Once unpacked, I stop to take it all in. Around the campfire, I go over the adventure for the following day. What bike trails to begin my excursion what route to kayak it all seems so surreal?
Awake in the crisp morning air, the smell of breakfast cooking on the stove, the sounds of the river rushing past my camp and the birds and chipmunks song and dance. The sun starts to gleam through the trees as the wind whispers and gives a gentle touch. I can feel my heart stirring. I am restless with excitement anticipating the days' venture.
Aboard my bike, my muscles search for energy. My hands firmly grasp the handlebars absorbing every bump and turn. The sound of the wheels humming and the tires stretching for earth, my heart pumps adrenaline and I am over whelmed with a sense of euphoria. I am in my element. This is what I came here for! All my efforts have paid off and I am fulfilled…until the next time.
The fun is over and I must return to the complexity of my life back home. My Thule Bike Racks and Thule Kayak Rack have met their challenge. They have paid dividends to the adrenaline junky/weekend warrior that longs for adventure. My mind is already roaming for next weeks' voyage. Be still my beating heart, it is only a week away!

Random Post

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.

Post a Comment

 
We're building a new world - We're Blog123 !